Long Courrier (“We”, “Us” or “our”) will provide goods to any client (“You”). By using our website, you agree to these terms or conditions (as they may be updated, at our discretion, from time to time).These terms and conditions apply upon the date the first order is submitted by you and accepted by Us. These terms and conditions shall apply to any supply of Goods by Us to You to the exclusion of any other terms.
For all orders, you will receive an Invoice along with an email specifying lead times and/or stock availibilties. We are placing orders to our artisans every 3 to 4 months, please contact us to know when is the next order.
For a first collaboration, we are expecting a 1000$ (ex. GST) minimum order, which helps establishing our brand’s “universe” in your store.
There is no minimum order to re-stock… simply send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will supply you with the goods described in our proposal, website or invoice.
- You will pay us the price for the goods specified in our proposal or website.
- We will deliver the goods as specified in our proposal. Unless otherwise stated under our proposal or website all goods are delivered on EXW basis. All risks of loss of or damage to the goods shall transfer to you on such delivery.
- If you do not take delivery of goods at the nominated address or otherwise at the time for delivery as provided in our proposal, we will be entitled to put the goods into storage at your cost.
- Our goods are individually hand made or hand dyed items and as such they are subject to the following variations, which are not considered faults or defects:
- Size: being a hand made article, the size can vary by +/-5% from the size ordered.
- Glazes : Due to the process of pottery making, there will always be colour and texture variations in our pieces. We monitor that variations are staying within acceptable range, each piece being different than the other, yet marrying harmoniously. The last call is left to our decision.
- Glassware : Our glassware are handmade. Although their shapes are very similar from one another, their height as well as their top cut can vary slightly. We monitor that variations are staying within acceptable range, each piece can be different than the other, yet marrying harmoniously. The last call is left to our decision.
- Dyes and Fading: Our napkins are hand dyed, placing goods in direct and continuous sunlight will cause them to fade.
Their patterns will also vary from one to another. We monitor that variations are staying within acceptable range, each piece being different than the other, yet marrying harmoniously. The last call is left to our decision.
Gentle machine wash < or = 40 – Wash separately
The shipping fees depend on the location of the delivery and the quantity of pieces ordered, we will keep you updated as soon as we have figured them out. We are usually using SENDLE but please let us know if you’d like us to use another service or if you prefer organizing shipment yourself.
Once an item has been dispatched we will notify you via email with your tracking information.
Please be mindful that you are responsible for tracking your own parcel, failure to collect your parcel from your local post outlet will result in your parcel being returned to us, upon which you will need to cover the costs of re-postage of your Parcel.
When a request is made for a parcel to be delivered and left unattended you acknowledge that Long Courrier and their Representatives will not be liable in any way for any loss or damage to the parcel, left in accordance with this authority.
Please note :
You are responsible for any additional local customs and duties on your order.
We are required by law to disclose the full value of the package contents and cannot alter this value.
If an order is refused by your country by no fault of our own, you are responsible for all shipping expenses and any additional costs incurred.
No returns are currently accepted… Please be mindful when you are ordering.
Long Courrier is committed to maintaining the privacy of our customers and will not reveal your personal information (collected for website authorisation) to external organisations.
Personal information will be stored securely and will only be used for the purpose of fulfilling your order.